Not many of us like to think about death, but making the adequate provisions for family and friends is a necessity
The legislation that governs passing on your estate to your chosen beneficiaries requires that you plan well in advance. Since none of us know when we shall pass away, this means you can never make the necessary provisions too soon.
The sooner you begin to make arrangements, the better your chances are of taking advantage of the tax opportunities available thereby maximising the amount that goes to your beneficiaries.
Estate planning requires considerable skill and foresight, along with detailed knowledge of the tax regime and here at Certax Accounting Birmingham South, we’re on hand to advise and plan whats best for your estate and beneficiaries.
We provide expert estate planning service that includes:
- Help with drawing up and reviewing your will
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
- Transferring agricultural or business property
- Transferring assets into trust
- Arranging adequate life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities